PEUiM Sp. z o.o. has a Certificate of the Factory Production Control according to the standard PN-EN 13108-21.
The road laboratory is mainly aimed at testing the properties of road materials and surfaces.
PEUiM Road Laboratory performs the following tests:
Mineral-asphalt mixes (MAM):
- preliminary type tests according to PN-EN 13108-1,5 (Asphalt concrete and Stone Mastic Asphalt)
- control tests of mineral-asphalt mixes collected before incorporation
- control tests of MAM on samples cut from the surface
testing of aggregates with assessment of suitability for mineral-asphalt mixtures (according to the standard PN-EN 13043)
- laboratory tests of materials (unbound mixtures) with the assessment of their suitability for the sub-grade and sub-base layers.
- quality control of the finished sub-grade and sub-base layers
Mixtures bound with the hydraulic binding agent:
- preparation of samples of cement-bound mixtures and testing their strength properties (Uniframe 50 kN tester)
- concrete sampling and the assessment of strength properties (Automax5 tester with a load capacity of up to 3000 kN)
- technical parameters of the equipment in accordance with the requirements of Polish and European standards;
- valid calibration and testing certificates for laboratory equipment and instruments.